Azure and Windows Server Expert required
- Provide technical support and solutions related to implementation, configuration, and maintenance of Windows Servers primarily within Azure.
- Install, configure, and maintain various types of hardware and software evolving around Windows.
- Research and implementation of new Azure tools to improve efficiency, performance and cost-effectiveness.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the Azure environment to drive discussions on upgrades and configuration changes.
- Coordinate with Internal and client teams to ensure security compliance and uptime across the environment.
- Support monitoring and maintenance of Microsoft Azure and Windows Server Environments
- Provide timely and efficient customer service.
Qualifications and Experience:
At least 7 Years of Windows Server Administration Experience
At least 3 Years of Experience Supporting a medium to large Azure Environment
Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment
Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
Experience supporting a larger IT Environment preferably with 50+ Servers
Must have an interest in technical and professional growth
Must be a team player
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be a good listener and good teacher
One or more of the following certifications are preferred:
MCSE/ MCSA Certification
Azure Administrator Associate
Azure Administration Trainer Required
Days and time: Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm PKT
Place: BIMS University campus
Highly Paid Training Program